Safe Sprout Guidelines
We are temporarily closed until Thursday 3rd December in accordance with the Government guidelines.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any booking made over this time. We can however move this booking to another date of your choice. Please let us know a time and date that you wish to visit us from 3rd December. This booking can be moved to this year or next and has no expiry date.
Thank you so much for your support.
We really look forward to welcoming you again soon.
The Sprouts Team
We have installed many new safety and hygiene features which go beyond the Government guidance. Our visitor numbers are massively reduced to enable easy social distancing within Sprouts.
As we all adapt to a 'new normal' we ask that you adhere to our new safety procedures to help keep you safe while you have fun at Sprouts.
- Contact details given on booking will be shared with NHS Test and Trace if required.
- Only enter with no more than 6 in your group, this includes adults, babies and children. If you see someone you know in another group here, please do not mix with them but remain only with the group you entered with. Any groups larger than 6 will be asked by our team to split up.
- A face covering must be worn by those over 11 years of age within the Sprouts building, unless seated at a table.
- Temperature checks will be required on arrival for all adults and children. If any member of your group fails the temperature check then the entire group will be unable to enter the Play Barn. In this instance we advise you seek further medical assistance. We will move your booking to another date of your choice, subject to availability.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used when entering:
- through admissions
- the toilets
- our role play and under 5’s area
- We have shortened our session times allowing for longer cleaning times in between. Please ensure that when your session ends you leave as promptly as possible to allow our team to clean effectively.
- Rose Cottage Cafe will be open, but running a reduced menu for the time being.
- We will be asking that all parents encourage their children to be aware of social distancing from others whilst on the play frame.
- All loose balls have been removed from our ball pits.
- We have still got all of our loose role play items. Please ensure that if you happen to see your child put any item into their mouths that you bring this item straight to a member of our team so that we can clean this item immediately.
- When using the slides, we would advise that customers put their arms across their chest or on their lap to reduce contact with the slide surface.
- There will be ample staggered seating available inside and outside. These tables / benches MUST NOT at any time be moved or pushed together. Once you have your table / bench please ensure you stay at the table/bench for your visit.
- Some doors in our main seating area will be left open slightly to allow for some natural airflow.
- Sprouts Play Barn will be cashless; this means we will only be taking card payments within our Café and Gift Shop.
- Our main doors will only open at the start of the session and waiting prior to this will be outside only.
We have been working hard to ensure that we can open in the safest way possible. We appreciate your patience and support with this and very much look forward to welcoming you to Sprouts.