Safe Sprout Guidelines
THE NEW SAFE SPROUTS!
We have installed many new safety and hygiene features which go beyond the Government guidance. Our visitor numbers are massively reduced to enable easy social distancing within Sprouts.
As we all adapt to a “new normal” we ask that you adhere to our new safety procedures to help keep you safe while you have fun at Sprouts:
“Safe Sprout” Guidelines:
- Contact details given on booking will be shared with NHS Test and Trace if required.
- A face covering is now optional here at Sprouts. We do however still recommend masks should be worn whilst inside the play barn unless seated at a table.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used when entering.
- We have shortened our session times allowing for longer cleaning times in between. Please ensure that when your session ends you leave as promptly as possible to allow our team to clean effectively.
- Rose Cottage Cafe will be open, but running a reduced menu for the time being.
- We will be asking that all parents encourage their children to be aware of social distancing from others whilst on the play frame.
- All loose balls have been removed from our ball pits.
- We have still got all of our loose role play items. Please ensure that if you happen to see your child put any item into their mouths that you bring this item straight to a member of our team so that we can clean this item immediately.
- When using the slides, we would advise that customers put their arms across their chest or on their lap to reduce contact with the slide surface.
- There will be ample staggered seating available inside and outside. These tables / benches MUST NOT at any time be moved or pushed together. Once you have your table / bench please ensure you stay at the table/bench for your visit.
- All doors in our main seating area will remain open slightly at all times, no matter the weather, to ensure there is plenty of natural air flow.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT SPROUTS IF YOU:
- Have had in the last 14 days, symptoms of cough, high temperature, loss or change in taste/smell
- Have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact (for example less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes) with a person who is a confirmed as or is suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Have you been advised to self-isolate following medical and/or Government advice
- Have returned from a non-exempt travel corridor in the last 14 days
Thank you for taking the time to read over our guidelines and we hope you enjoy your visit.
- Adults will only be permitted entry with a child. Please make sure your whole party enters Sprouts together. If arriving seperately, please ensure all members of the group have the booking reference code or barcode.
- All children (under 16 years) must have a supervising adult with them at all times. A minimum of 1 adult per 5 children entering Sprouts is required.
- Individual members of groups will be permitted to leave and re-enter the play barn during your session, as long as a valid receipt is shown upon exit/re-entry and a responsible adult remains with the children inside. Entire groups are unable to leave and re-enter at a later time due to our capacity management.
- No shoes are allowed on any of the play equipment (lockers are provided for your convenience).
- Please wear socks at all times (available to buy from Sprouts Gift Shop if required).
- We recommend that children wear long sleeves on play equipment to avoid friction burns.
- To prevent injury to yourself or others please empty pockets of any sharp objects before using the play equipment.
- Glasses, sunglasses and any fragile objects should be removed before entering the play equipment, we cannot be held responsible if they break whilst playing.
- The toddler area is exclusively for children under 4 years of age.
- Please keep ball pit balls within the ball pits and do not throw them around.
- Please refrain from running and climbing up any of the slides.
Food & Drink
- Please do not take any food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum onto the play equipment.
- Only food and drink purchased from Rose Cottage Cafe may be consumed within Sprouts Play Barn. Birthday cakes are not permitted to be brought into the main seating area of Sprouts.
- Please report any injury to a member of Sprouts staff immediately.
- Sprouts strives to encourage the growth and development of children and foul language, aggressive or rude behaviour have no place in our play barn.
- The Sprouts team reserve the right to refuse entry or ask visitors to leave the Play Barn at any time if they feel our nurturing environment is being compromised.
- Adult visitors are responsible for the well being, supervision and behaviour of the children they enter with at all times.
- To avoid damage/loss please do not take children's personal toys and games onto the play equipment.
- Sprouts is a happy place and we request toy guns or weapons are left at home.
- Please only take photo's/recordings of your own children.
No Smoking Site
- Sprouts is proud to be a smoke & vapour free venue for the safety of the growing lungs playing in our Play Barn. Therefore smoking and vaping will not be permitted within Sprouts Play Barn or its surrounding areas.